Warehouse/office 2040 N. Rio Grande Ave, Orlando 32804 – one block South of Princeton St. at John Young Pkwy & Hwy. 441 (NOBT) very near the Dr. Phillips “Packing District”
Two vacancies will be AVAILABLE :
- 2,300 ft. sq. of industrial warehouse, zoned I3, $1,950/mo. + CAM. Includes one large office, one bathroom, four reserved parking spaces, reasonable use of the dumpster, and use of the facility’s truck well. 3-phase power is available. The vacancy has a central HVAC system for the office. Quality concrete block construction with well-ventilated roof vents.
- We offer 24 and 36 month leases.
- Companies with less than 3 full years of provable experience will require a larger security deposit. No granite, cabinet shops.
- The building is monitored using high quality cameras and a DVR covering the property for your safe 24/7 access.
- A truck well is on-site and available to all tenants. The property is gated and well secured.
second vacancy available:
- This OFFICE vacancyis available now. Applications accepted now.
- 900 ft. sq. one clean bathroom. Walk-in storage room. 110v/220v and 3P 400 amp power is on-site. This is an office vacancy, not a warehouse.
- Central HVAC system was recently serviced and in excellent condition with new filters.
- 2 reserved parking spaces.
- My facility has safe 24/7 access, it is camera patrolled for your safety.
- Locally owned and managed.
- The entire space is air-conditioned and heated with a central HVAC unit.
- Minimum 3 years business experience required for tenancy.
- Price includes use of dumpster, 24/7 access, reserved parking, property taxes, building insurance, and more.
- A small CAM will apply, depending upon tenant’s impact on the facility.
- Separately metered for electric via OUC.
- $1,075/month inclusive of all except sales tax, CAM, $20 water and electric.
- A floorplan is available.
- 24 month lease.
- DMV approved site.
- Zoned I-3. for a wide variety of uses: distribution, retail, manufacturing, film shoots
- Access to an on-site truck well is included
- 110v electric 220v single and three-phase power is on-site.
- Oversized 12′ x12′ roll-up door.
- 16′ high ceilings with good insulation.
- Well lit interiors with many new high-output fluorescent fixtures.
- The property is gated and has CCTV cameras for your security.
- No auto body, no granite, no landscapers.
Quick access to I-4 via Princeton Street & North Orange. Blossom Trail (Hwy. 441) which is only one block away. The East-West Expressway (408) is very close. John Young Parkway is only 1/2 mile away.
No businesses that use catalyzed paints or toxic chemicals.
Inquire by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 407-257-4322.