I often receive inquiries from business owners looking for warehouse lease space :
- How many square feet are in the office(s) ? (typically, 10% of the total space).
- How many parking spaces are included ? Are they reserved or ‘first come, first served’ ? (they are reserved for you).
- If an RV / boat/ truck can be stored on-site ?
- Is the site DMV approved ? (Yes, it is).
- What is a “CAM” and how does it affect the monthly rental rate ? (Ask me for details).
- What’s the difference between ‘cheap space’ and ‘cost-effective space’. (McDonalds vs. fine dining).
- Why should I rent/lease from you rather than a nationally-owned warehouse facility? (Personalized service).
- Does a warehouse vacancy have air conditioning in the warehouse or not ? (no, it is not).
- Why should I complete the application now, before it becomes available? (You’ll be placed first in line for the vacancy instead of at the back of the line for it. I need to know more about your company before we set the wheels in motion).