Freundlicher Support Und Beste Angebote. Garantierte Qualität Ohne Rezept. Rabatte Und KOSTENLOSER VERSAND. Jeder Website-Besucher Kann Unter have a peek at this web-site Natürlich Auch Von Zu Hause Aus In Der Apotheke Kaufen. Sie Müssen Nicht Zum Arzt Gehen Und Sich Ein Rezept Ausstellen Lassen. Meine Schwester Kaufte Dort Generika Und Markenmedikamente Online Ohne Rezept.
2320 Clark St, Apopka, FL 32703 – off Overland Rd. near Hwy 441. just west of the 414 at Maitland Blvd.
Between Orlando & Apopka. The 427 is only ¼ mile away.
AVAILABLE NOW :
- 1,500 sq. ft. – Lease for $1,400/month + sales tax +CAM +water.
- The property is secured and gated for 24 hour access. Two reserved parking spaces are included plus a large area for first-come-first-served vehicles. We offer a 2 year lease. New companies (those with less than 2 years’ track record) will require a larger security deposit. One office, one bathroom, one roll-up door. Clean, safe, efficient.
- A dumpster is on site for your convenience. No granite or cabinet shops. No auto-body, or paintwork permitted.
- 3-phase 220v power is on site for heavy electrical needs.
- New LED lighting, new flooring, fresh paint.
- Long term lease only. 2 reserved parking spaces.
- Clean, safe, renovated. Good ventilation. Concrete block construction.
- 3-phase power is on site and installed in this space for any heavy electrical needs.
There is a 3 acre vacant, graded field next door which can be used for oversized vehicle parking, PODS storage, or outside storage of equipment. It is fenced and gated.
- One roll-up door plus a steel door at the rear for cross-ventilation. Well insulated block construction.
- 19′ high ceilings, unobstructed, with roof vents.
- Grade high truck access.
- Zoned I-3. for a wide variety of uses: distribution, retail, manufacturing, commercial storage, and more.
- 110v and 220v service. Three phase power is on-site.
- The property is gated and has CCTV cameras for your security, 24/7
No cabinet, granite or furniture refinishing shops or general auto repairing businesses that use catalyzed paints or toxic chemicals.
Inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 407-257-4322.